How to Set-up Your Email Signature on iPhone and iPad
Introduction on email signature on iPhone
Email signatures are a perfect way to add a professional touch to the end of your message, as well as an element of authenticity. You can personalise this signature to your heart’s content, whether you want to take a business-like approach or one with a more personal feel or even a hint of comedy, it’s entirely up to you. Many people opt to include contact details in their email signatures in order to facilitate conversation across different mediums, whichever method works for you is fine. Regardless of which approach you’d like to take, the ideal scenario is that this process doesn’t take up too much of your precious time because as we all know, time is money.
One way you can set up an email signature in a time-efficient manner is to do set up an iOS email signature on your iPhone or iPad. In order to combat this, we have designed a 10-step process for designing your new signature. This is a very straightforward process and takes very little time if done correctly, so follow these simple steps and we will have your brand new iOS email signature in no time!
10 Step Guide for email signature on iPhone
1) Open the settings app on your phone or iPad, as demonstrated in the picture:
2) Press “Mail”
3) Select “Signature” towards the bottom of the bottom. If you have more than one email account they will all appear here, and they will each have their own personalised signature depending on whether or not you have already set one up.
4) Press “All Accounts” if you want to set up a comprehensive email signature across all of your accounts, or “Per Account” if you want to set them up on an individual basis.
5) Once you’ve selected the desired account, simply proceed to delete the current signature and type in the signature you want.
6) In order to use formatting, press and hold any part of the signature text until a magnifying glass appears, then drag the handles to select the piece of text which you wish to include in the formatting. You will then see a menu, from which you will need to select the “BIU” tab.
7) Choose the option you desire from these choices in order to apply the formatting to your selected piece of text.
8) Tap away from the selected text, and to repeat the process simple select another piece of text and follow steps 6 & 7 again.
9) To save your changes, simply tap the arrow at the top left of the screen to exit the menu and confirm your alterations.
10) Exit “Settings”.